January update

We continue to hope for signs of improving conditions related to the pandemic and vaccine distribution here in Wisconsin. While the number of cases has stabilized, the forecasts are still somewhat pessimistic for large gatherings this Spring.

Currently, the DNR is not approving permits for gatherings of 50 or more people. This could obviously change at any time, so we are taking a “wait and see” approach and hope to have news for everyone within the next month.

For wait listed runners, no decisions will be made until the situation has solidified somewhat.

Three things are certain: 1. The health and safety of our runners and volunteers will always be our foremost consideration; 2. We will not be going virtual and; 3. We are committed to running the race in 2021.

Please stay tuned … keep running… and enjoy the winter trails!

LATEST NEWS

CHECK YOUR INBOX

The final runner email before race day was released last Thursday, Sept 2. The newsletter includes important information ...
READ MORE

GROUP TRAINING RUN THIS SATURDAY

Training run #1 was a success! We had quite a few runners take on and finish the entire ...
READ MORE

First 2021 Training run

The first Ice Age Trail 50 training run will be held this Saturday, Aug 21 at the IAT ...
READ MORE