2021 Deferral deadline extended

The full impact of the COVID-19 pandemic won’t be known for some time. At Ice Age, we’re watching worldwide developments closely and will rely on the guidance of health officials to ascertain the potential risks to our runners. Safety is our top priority.

At this time, there are no plans to cancel or postpone the 2020 event.

Given the current situation, we’re extending the deferral deadline to March 30. If you would like to push your entry into 2021 at no cost, please email the RD, Jeff, at iceage50rd@gmail.com.

Updates and other news about this year’s race will be posted here and on the Ice Age Trail 50 Facebook page.


Limited openings AVAILABLE in September races

We have a limited number of openings in this year's IAT50, so general registration will reopen this evening, Wednesday, April ...

September race wait list

COVID-19 has made a mess of things, but there's a 38-year tradition on the line, so we've rescheduled ...

2020 Race postponed

The 39th annual Ice Age Trail races have been postponed until Saturday, September 26 due to growing concerns ...